New Visitor
diaz0516

Transunion Killing Me

I have been going round and round and round with TU.  My FICO scores for my others are more than 100pts higher than my TU score.. Because TU is reporting stuff that doesnt belong to me, even after proving all of this to them they still will not remove it.. My TU score in under 500 while my other scores are over 620.. clearly there is an issue with TU and not my credit history... How can I fix this?
Established Contributor
dog

Re: Transunion Killing Me

if you have already dv'ed them and they wont move, i would sue the ba$tards.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Dog - By "dv them" assume you are not referring to TU. DV applies to CAs not CRAs.

OP - Try this number 800-860-7289 (TU Special Handling).

Good luck!
Regular Contributor
Skiffy

It sounds like TU has mixed your file with someone else's, but EX and EQ have it correct.

Send a letter certified mail (return receipt requested) to TU's general counsel about it.

If that doesn't work, contact the National Association of Consumer Attorneys (NACA) at naca.net and see if an attorney in your area will help you.

Mixed files are a hard problem to solve. Long before there were boards like these, I did eventually solve my own similar situation, but it took a few years.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}