Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Killing Me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion Killing Me

I have been going round and round and round with TU.  My FICO scores for my others are more than 100pts higher than my TU score.. Because TU is reporting stuff that doesnt belong to me, even after proving all of this to them they still will not remove it.. My TU score in under 500 while my other scores are over 620.. clearly there is an issue with TU and not my credit history... How can I fix this?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion Killing Me

if you have already dv'ed them and they wont move, i would sue the ba$tards.
Message 2 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Dog - By "dv them" assume you are not referring to TU. DV applies to CAs not CRAs.

OP - Try this number 800-860-7289 (TU Special Handling).

Good luck!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds like TU has mixed your file with someone else's, but EX and EQ have it correct.

Send a letter certified mail (return receipt requested) to TU's general counsel about it.

If that doesn't work, contact the National Association of Consumer Attorneys (NACA) at naca.net and see if an attorney in your area will help you.

Mixed files are a hard problem to solve. Long before there were boards like these, I did eventually solve my own similar situation, but it took a few years.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.