cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Score is Old and not Updating

tag
jmcnyc

Transunion Score is Old and not Updating

When I log into the Transunion website and check my score it is listed as "Your Credit Report and Score are 364 days old."   How do I get a refreshed report?  Is it because I am not paying them?  Do I need to subscribe to see an updated score?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion Score is Old and not Updating

unfortunately you have to pay for myfico to get update and refresh each time you want to see update score.  Other free score are fako its not true score.  I feel the same way but i still have to pay.  You can pay one time and cancel it.

Message 2 of 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

You can also obtain a free Transunion TU08 score by having a walmart, sam's club, barclays, or discover IT credit card. So if you have any of those, you'll get a monthly score from them. (that is a real FICO score, as opposed to something like Capital One's FAKO score) 
Message 3 of 5
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
You can also obtain a free Transunion TU08 score by having a walmart, sam's club, barclays, or discover IT credit card. So if you have any of those, you'll get a monthly score from them. (that is a real FICO score, as opposed to something like Capital One's FAKO score) 

not sure that's the truth on Discover IT... my TU08 score and my Discover IT score are different.

Current FICO Scores: EQ749; TU732; EX733
Message 4 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Barneygirl wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

not sure that's the truth on Discover IT... my TU08 score and my Discover IT score are different.

They're the same from testing; and it's the same product as Walmart/Barclay's use.  They match when pulled at consistent dates everyone has found.

        
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.