Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion score different from 2 different reporting services

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion score different from 2 different reporting services

I use to have 3 bureau score/report  with 30 day updates on all 3 available through Transunions service, I canceled a year ago and tried to reactivate it and only got my transunion current score and the other 2 were from last year.  any way i was not satified with this product so i decided to stop service.  my transunion score as of today on this site was 659.   I then goto Freescore.com and sign up and my transunion shows to be 605,  experian 623 and equifax 598, and the reports are identical.    CreditKarma shows my vantage at 659, and the transrisk at 605, and the auto 774.  

which service is more reliable?

I may stick with the freescore.com at $14.95/mo that will allow me to have the 3-bureau score/report update available every 30days,  or i may just stick with the creditKarma.  

My goal is to improve my score within 9-12 months, and obtain my first mortgage, and my first new car.  Right now i have several inquireies, and an average of 70% untilization, i have not made a single late payment in 3 years.  I hope to have only my current car loan and a personal loan  as the only account with a balance by Feb of 2013.  

any advice will be welcome

thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Transunion score different from 2 different reporting services

Welcome to the forum.

The scores you got are called FAKO scores and are not the same as your FICO score.  A small number lenders use the Vantage score but most use a FICO score of somesort. 

You can get your TU and EQ  FICO scores here.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.