Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

Re: Transunion won't give my score

Congratulations...I was reading from other posts that there seemed to be some kind of general squireliness going on with TU's computers. Someone must have rebooted the Commodore 64 in their basement--you know, the one that secretly runs the country.
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

[ Edited ]

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
Congratulations...I was reading from other posts that there seemed to be some kind of general squireliness going on with TU's computers. Someone must have rebooted the Commodore 64 in their basement--you know, the one that secretly runs the country.

Wow! Commodore 64? They must have upgraded that old Altair 8800.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 04-26-2007 07:58 PM
Moderator Emeritus
LadyFICO

Are you pulling base scores or were you awaiting the results of your pay down? If yes did you see any boost from your paydowns as of yet? The creditors sometimes take a while to report and then it seems like the bureau also takes a few more days to weeks to update the report/scores.
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

TU claims to be having issues updating reports due to issues with AT&T phone lines according to them. 
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

Darn squirrels must have chewed through the fiber-optic cables again.
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

They are still on dial-up huh? :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+