Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion

I had my credit pulled for a mortgage app 4/3 and my TU score was 670.  Yesterday I paid on myfico and my score is now 628?  Since the pull in April I had one open,unpaid collection deleted as well as two closed/paid collections.  I would think that would cause my score to increase.  Very confused.  I also paid my credit card down, utilization from 65% to 18%.  Thoughts?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Re: Transunion

@Anonymous wrote:

I had my credit pulled for a mortgage app 4/3 and my TU score was 670.  Yesterday I paid on myfico and my score is now 628?  Since the pull in April I had one open,unpaid collection deleted as well as two closed/paid collections.  I would think that would cause my score to increase.  Very confused.  I also paid my credit card down, utilization from 65% to 18%.  Thoughts?

Most likely your lender used a different version of the TU score than you can purchase here.  They probably pulled TU04, and the version offered here is TU98.  Don't sweat it, as there are often large discrepancies between the two, and your lender pull version is the one that most financial institutions seem to use.

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.