Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion

tag
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Transunion

My Transunion score dropped 10 points, must be the new scoring system, I heard they were switching like EQ. I wonder if they did this because so many of us has complained about the outdated version?.

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Transunion

@CreditHealthy wrote:

My Transunion score dropped 10 points, must be the new scoring system, I heard they were switching like EQ. I wonder if they did this because so many of us has complained about the outdated version?.

Doubtful, but FICO isn't saying they simply left it dangling vaguely even in response to inquiries from the moderators.  If nothing else, nobody was complaining about the EQ '04 score: since the switch to FICO 8 there, the number of complaints jumped by multiple orders of magnitude but fell on deaf ears.

        
Message 2 of 4
GFer
Valued Contributor

Exactly. I've noticed the newer version is way more touchy about my less than 1% overall balances reporting. My scores are all over the place these days with the only change being more than one cc reporting a balance. I've read many posts complaining how sensitive the new version is to other things, as well.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

yes, scoring within '08 is different... my TU score dropped 50 points overnight!!!  From the mid-680's to the mid-630s!!!  ....with NOTHING changing!

Current FICO Scores: EQ749; TU732; EX733
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.