Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trasunion online dispute

tag
ctnbpl
Contributor

Trasunion online dispute

Request investigation/change: Access denied Error
  • Your access to the TransUnion Online Investigation Service has expired. If you believe that information contained in your TransUnion Personal Credit Report is inaccurate and would like to request investigation or change of information, please visit www.transunion.com to learn how to submit your request by mail or by phone.
    • Continue Click Close to Exit.

I try to dispute something in trasunion report and I have this message can anyone tell me if you guys expirence the same message? and what steps did you guys took in order to fix it?

PS: I have still active membership 1 year membership

also I have close browser delete cookies,restart pc  and try in diffrent computer same message

Message Edited by ctnbpl on 07-02-2007 06:15 AM
          www.bankernews.com
          Message 1 of 6
          5 REPLIES 5
          Tuscani
          Moderator Emeritus

Re: Trasunion online dispute

Still seems like a cookie or cache issue. Have you tried from another computer?
          Message 2 of 6
          ctnbpl
          Contributor

yes, I have try from 3 diffrent location same issue call Trasunion they dont know how to solve just escalate to higher level.
          www.bankernews.com
          Message 3 of 6
          smallfry
          Senior Contributor

Wait a few days and then try again.
          Message 4 of 6
          Anonymous
          Not applicable

I too get that disputing online with TU. Never been able to put my finger on the exact problem and/or correction.

Try opening a new browser window, going here, and logging in.

I also click around a bunch. Welcome tab, Credit Report tab, report an inaccuracy link, Found an inaccuracy? Click to learn about correcting link, et al.

Some days it works. Others not so much.

Message 5 of 6
          Anonymous
          Not applicable

Other options you could try.

TrueCredit corporate. Folks here are very good, speak English (believe it's the California offices), know what they are doing, and can generally advise in a very clear, concise manner. Think I was on hold maybe 10 minutes, but once they picked up they never put me or hold or transferred me around.
          866-212-2170

You could fax or call TU Special Handling.
          610-546-4848 (voice)
          610-546-4606 (fax)
          Message 6 of 6
          Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.