Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueCredit TU 2 accounts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TrueCredit TU 2 accounts?

I decided to subscribe to TrueCredit and used Noah's link to Walmart for the lower monthly cost.

Once my info was entered I got a message saying I already had a TU account (true, I did purchase single reports from TU in the past), and asking if I wanted to log into my previous account. I did. All my info came up, including CC#, SS#, etc, but I could not purchase the discounted TrueCredit service from that page.

Seems I must set up another account with TU thru the Walmart link to get the Walmart price.

Is it a good/bad thing to have 2 different username/password accounts with TU? 

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TrueCredit TU 2 accounts?

I had a TU account previously, and was able to sign up with the walmart discount. figure out what your log in info is, and then clear your cache on your internet browser, and go back to that walmart link and log in with your old account info. it should work. If you go to any of the forgot password or anything other than the walmart sign up page, it resets the deal, and you lose the discount.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TrueCredit TU 2 accounts?

Thanks meg,
Will try again. Don't want 2 different accounts.

meg wrote:
I had a TU account previously, and was able to sign up with the walmart discount. figure out what your log in info is, and then clear your cache on your internet browser, and go back to that walmart link and log in with your old account info. it should work. If you go to any of the forgot password or anything other than the walmart sign up page, it resets the deal, and you lose the discount.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.