Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying To Anticipate EQ Fico Rise W/in 2 Months

tag
jbh
Established Contributor

Trying To Anticipate EQ Fico Rise W/in 2 Months

Hey,

the only FICO score I can log into is Equifax and it's at 638 (Fakos in June were in mid 500's). This doesn't take into consideration that my util was 90+% but after last month I paid more than half of that ($330+ out of $597 balance on 2 starter cards).

I know the simulate mentioned a nice little bump. Thing is, I also expect Crown Jeweler $2500 limit to show in August. If I was projected to be 680+ just by paying $597 over *2 months*, one would assume I can maybe hit 700 by doing both?

Have you noticed the simulator to be accurate for my 'bucket' and do you think I am over-rating my chances to hit 680+ within 3 months?

Thanks for your time. I've waited YEARS for this chance and I have YOU all to thank

PS. I am afraid to find my TU/EX scores as they report 2 collections (paid) that EQ does not. I cannot log into them yet but I figure they are hopeless.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying To Anticipate EQ Fico Rise W/in 2 Months

with 2 years of clean history, and low utl 700 is very doable.
Message 2 of 3
jbh
Established Contributor

Re: Trying To Anticipate EQ Fico Rise W/in 2 Months

Thanks. I will always have low util from now on and I haven't had a late/etc for years. My only issue are the collections that will drop 2010/2011 (assuming Portfolio Recovery won't re-age 'em as they probably tried to do)

I assume your 2 year statement is based on 2 years from now or does having no 30 day late/etc dating from 2005+ help?

Either way, TY for your time!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.