Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to track and share Data Points, growing a "fresh" history

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to track and share Data Points, growing a "fresh" history

I promised this information a while ago. It actually took me until now, to gather all the needed information and put it in a spread sheet.

For those who don't know my story: I moved overseas in 2009 and kinda abandoned my credit history. My car (given to a family member) was repoed in 2010, other than that i had no open or closed accounts showing in my history as of 2017. I decided i am going to rebuild in January 2017, started off with a single SDFCU credit card, had the repo fall off, and now have a pretty young and thin file. I recently applied for 2 more credit cards, which hit my score big time. As of right now, the only accounts i have showing are one revolving account with SDFCU (13 Months old), one revolving account with discover (1 month old). AMEX was also opened in december, but isnt reporting yet. Also as of now, the HP and the AoyA are hitting me the most, followed by the low AAoA.

Since my file is pretty thin, i thought it might be of interest for you guys to see some data points. So i decided to track (and update) my credit history and how it affects my score in a little spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yBuW5jYnrBHV6PXx45t6Ytr2RmXvLwkuXmwFQgR8cPw/edit?usp=sharing

I try to update it everytime the score changes. If you have any questions, let me know.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.