Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to understand dormant Experian Fico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to understand dormant Experian Fico

Hi everyone. According to myfico and Experian's tracker, my Experian FICO 8 score has been at 626 since May 27th. However during that time period my utilization has gone down from 50% to 25%, two new credit accounts reported, I've paid other accounts down significantly, and I've paid off a last collection. Is it normal, given all this activity, for the score not to change at all?? Whether for good or bad?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Trying to understand dormant Experian Fico

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone. According to myfico and Experian's tracker, my Experian FICO 8 score has been at 626 since May 27th. However during that time period my utilization has gone down from 50% to 25%, two new credit accounts reported, I've paid other accounts down significantly, and I've paid off a last collection. Is it normal, given all this activity, for the score not to change at all?? Whether for good or bad?

it takes time. even with activity. first. even though you paid things down. it takes almost a month for your lenders to report. and even the collection to be reported. your scores will update in no time. good luck

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your response! I guess what I'm not understanding is that all of that activity has been reported and is reflected on the CR. Just no score change. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ex wasn't updating for me last week either. They pulled my report and it jumped up.

Are you getting the emails saying they have been busy scanning your reports, and nothing has changed?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.