Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Tuscani (or anyone else) just read your auto enhanced thread and

ktl55 wrote:

Tuscani wrote:

ktl55 wrote:

Tuscani wrote:
Your auto score will be lower than your classic FICO if you have no auto history.

So, that being said. Should my dh and I not use my credit when car shopping? I wanted both cars to have my name attached so that I can have car paying history

Depends.. Adding your credit might not yield the best rate; however, both incomes (assuming you work) could help get the app approved.

Why is that, because I don't have auto loan experience; it's an installment loan, I do have a sl does that history account for anything? I do work. Are you saying that because of my "non-auto history" I could be denied for an auto loan all together?

Not all instament loans are the same. :smileyhappy:

Yes, even if your score was high enough, you could still get denied if you have no auto history.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+