Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different CRA's, Same New Information, Different Results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two different CRA's, Same New Information, Different Results

On the advice of several people on this board I opened a second Secured Credit card, $500 limit (doubling my available credit lines) and maintain a $0 to $25 balance. The new TL was reported to EFX and EXP. EFX gave be 14 points, EXP gave me none.

Any ideas why? I am fighting for every point at this point. The EXP actually rose above 600 to 603. My EXP and TU remain in the high 500's.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two different CRA's, Same New Information, Different Results

You have posted the same question in basically the same language in two different threads.  This is against the Terms that we agree to when we become forum members.  You may not be aware of that, so just trying to give you a friendly heads up.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about that. When I posted the first the board gave me an error message that I could not figure out how to fix, so I assumed the post was not posted, so I tried again. It was unintentional.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's the same way pay to z acts if done on all accounts.  No two are the same.    As they age you at 3 month intervals you should pick up points.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.