Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: UTIL went from 101% to 7% and only a 3 pt increase!

pizzadude wrote:

shols44 wrote:

sharriel wrote:

No, I was added as an AU adding 13K to my UTIL.  I was at 101% UTIL but after adding the high CL, it dropped to 7%.

I got it directly from EQ (which I refresh everyday)

Sounds like this a FAKO score. While your real FICO might have gotten a bump (assuming you have no supressing baddies), your individual util is still 101%. Are you over the limit? 

+1.   If this is the Equifax Credit Score then ignore it.    FAKOs often behave in an opposite way from FICO scores.

+2

Regular Contributor
LLMT

Re: UTIL went from 101% to 7% and only a 3 pt increase!

I only got 1 pt (FICO) from paying off a maxed out card to below 10%. 2 cards with 0 balances, 1 card at 408/500. I am assuming it is the other card still maxed out that is killing my score. Too bad CapOne won't update this month to see if I am right!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}