cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding Myfico.com

tag
holdingon80

Understanding Myfico.com

So as I have read previous thread myfico only offers transunion & equifax my fico scores....because I recently had my credit pulled and it was exacltly what my fico says but I used another service (scoresense) and I had a totally different score....so will the similator work with transunion also if I subscribe to transunion?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Understanding Myfico.com

The simulator via on myfico.com is geared towards FICO scoring. Scoresense, TransUnion.com, and other services don't offer FICO scores. Any simulators they have on their websites would be tailored to their FAKO. If looking for a FICO-based simulator aside from myFICO.com, it seems like Bankrate.com still offers one. It won't be based around your report and specific circumstances because they don't offer reports, but you can get a general idea via a simulator.

Message 2 of 4
holdingon80

So does the transunion work the same as equifax on myfico? Meaning if I pay for transunion is there a transunion simulator centered around my transunion report?
Message 3 of 4
qd
Regular Contributor

@holdingon80 wrote:
So does the transunion work the same as equifax on myfico? Meaning if I pay for transunion is there a transunion simulator centered around my transunion report?

I beleive the answer is yes.  I pay for both my TU and EQ score and when I look at the simulator, I have the option to switch from one report to the other.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.