cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unraveling FICO... Post your positive and negative factors here!

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Unraveling FICO... Post your positive and negative factors here!

@Raine wrote:
Very odd indeed. I don't know what to say about that one. :\ I'm gonna guess it was a mistype of some sort. Sometimes copy/paste can be a strange animal.

Message Edited by Raine on 02-12-2008 11:30 AM

OK, well I have learned a bunch about html in the last 15 minutes. Life with Firefox is adventurous, to say the least!

Thanks, rebuilder, for letting me know about that! That's what I get for trying a shortcut. I mean, it LOOKED like a real link... Sorry for the inadvertent road trip.

The link should be correct now.

Truly, I have just enough knowledge (and hubris) to occasionally get myself into some rather strange situations. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 19
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Truly, I have just enough and hubris to occasionally get myself into some rather strange situations. Smiley Tongue

I don't think I want to go there.....................................

Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 12 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Truly, I have just enough and hubris to occasionally get myself into some rather strange situations. Smiley Tongue

I don't think I want to go there.....................................

Smiley Very Happy

I didn't realize that words like "score" had more than one meaning here.
Message 13 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

OK, y'all be nice! I'm an old lady who learned to type on a manual typewriter and did chemistry homework on a sliderule! I was a David McCallum fan when he was Illya Kuryakin, not Dr. "Ducky" Mallard on NCIS. Smiley Very Happy (gather round, children, and I'll explain what a sliderule is.)

I've learned my lesson: any future links will be done through the graphical editor on IE. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

BTW, I was referring to last night's Tech game.
Message 15 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@llecs wrote:
BTW, I was referring to last night's Tech game.

Smiley Very Happy

Or UT - Rutgers, ouch.
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a good thread HTSU.  I wish more people would add to it!  I know there has to be more out there...
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI  I  found a slide ruler and micrometer in my draw --- kids were facinated-- you may not have all the techie stuff down, but you do know HOW to study and learn.  a skill not practiced in school today

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
(gather round, children, and I'll explain what a sliderule is.)

And here, I thought I was the last person on earth who remembered what a slide rule was! (But don't ask me to remember how to USE one!) My nieces and nephews will view it as sort of like an abacus. My 2 year old grandson, in a few years, will most likely consider it to be sort of like scratching Roman Numerals in soft dirt with a stick!
                          Later!- Vic
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.