Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unscoreable?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unscoreable?

I have the ultimate 3B subscription. Cap1 was reported to all three bureaus last month. I'll wait a little bit longer to see if the scores update anytime soon but I assumed it would update acouple days after my statement closing date.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Kree points out, it can take 10 days sometimes for an account to make its way into a particular CRA's database.  After it does, it can take a couple more days after that for the alert to generate.  (Karma's alerts are said by some to happen far quicker than myFICO -- though I imagine it's a crap shoot.)  And of course, it can happen a lot more quickly too.

There are two flavors of the myFICO Ultimate 3B product.  One gives you your scores and reports once a month.  The other gives you them every 90 days.  Either way the alerts should give you your FICO 8 scores sooner.  If you signed up for the Ultimate recently, however, the alerts may not be in place yet.  Each bureau's alerts take a while to get turned on, if I understand how the MF product works.  I am not a subscriber myself because I prefer using free tools to get my scores and reports.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noted, thanks. Your responses have been very informative!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.