Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilisation Game Plan ????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Utilisation Game Plan ????

Thank you all for all the help.

Now I get it how this credit card game work to report zero and not paying to much interest. I will try this process on the next payment and see if they report zero.

Thanks again everybody

Let me ask you one more thing so I got my report from Experian .com and my FICO score it was in the range 816 and than I went and pulled my credit report and score from MyFico.com  and my Fico score it was in the range  816 also.  

When I pulled my  TU  from MyFico.com  My Fico score it was in the range 808  SO IS  IT NORMAL TO HAVE THE SCORES  8 point different from my EX  and TU  ?

Thanks again

Message 31 of 34
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Utilisation Game Plan ????

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you all for all the help.

Now I get it how this credit card game work to report zero and not paying to much interest. I will try this process on the next payment and see if they report zero.

Thanks again everybody

Let me ask you one more thing so I got my report from Experian .com and my FICO score it was in the range 816 and than I went and pulled my credit report and score from MyFico.com  and my Fico score it was in the range  816 also.  

When I pulled my  TU  from MyFico.com  My Fico score it was in the range 808  SO IS  IT NORMAL TO HAVE THE SCORES  8 point different from my EX  and TU  ?

Thanks again

Normal is +/- 30 points actually according to FICO for 8 and 04 both if I recall their statements precisely here.  FICO 9 supposedly addresses some of that to make it more precise.

        
Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax Question ?????

Hi again,

I hav  aquestion plesae,  I did try last time for early removal it was about 3 month before my colletcion account will fall off, but Equifax did not want to do even I did try more than 3 time, but no success at all.

Now that the month that that account it should fall which it JULY   I am just wondering if it going to fall off on 7/1/16  or do I have to wait the hole month of July. ???

On my credit report it saying 7/16, but i do not know what that mean is Julu 1  or July  31 .

Thanks

Message 33 of 34
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax Question ?????

It can happen at any point this month, but I'd go ahead and call now to get it removed.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.