Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT A FREAKING RELIEF....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHAT A FREAKING RELIEF....

I just found this forum 2 days ago.  I have been pulling my scores from TC for months...and couldn't figure out why they kept going down.  Only 3 CC's...oldest 6 years, newest 2 years.  (BK and other stuff has dropped off credit, but had a couple of lates after BK due to family emergency.)  Paid on time every month.  Kept balances low.  Per TC kept going down, down, down... I was freaked.

But decided to splurge and get FICO (to compare to FAKO) after reading every post on here last 2 days.

Here's the difference:

TC
TU 674
EX 604
EQ 601

MYFICO
TU 677
EX 674
EQ 653

Now I know these aren't the best scores of all time...  But it sure does feel better to know my midscore 674 rather than 604.  There IS light at the end of the tunnel.

Early this year my scores were in the high 500's and now they are in the high 600's....  but the FAKO's were making me a nervous wreck not understanding why they would go up 10 points and then down 20, up 15 points and then down 30.

I am SOOOO relieved.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHAT A FREAKING RELIEF....

Hi Relieved, welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you WERE relieved to get your true FICO scores. Gives you peace of mind.

Your scores are actually better than mine. Congrats! Smiley Happy

You are one of the rare birds where your FICO scores actually exceeds your FAKO scores
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very, very much.  I have read a boat load of your posts and learned a great deal.  I have been worried that having three measley CCs might not be enough to work with to improve scores, but evidently 3 will work.  Thanks again.  I appreciate you!
Message 3 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super! And Welcome!
Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

They're called FAKO's for a reason! Smiley Very Happy Congrats, and welcome aboard.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!  I am probably the happiest, most appreciative person you've seen in awhile!!!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.