Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT MORE CAN I DO TO RASIE MY SCORE FAST

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHAT MORE CAN I DO TO RASIE MY SCORE FAST

I was looking to purchase a house, when I learn my score drop out of no where.. This happen when I was looking for a house. Before I starting looking I got pre-approvel and my score wsa just fine.  Back in the summer of 2009, was the time I review my report to see what happen.  What cause my score to deeply drop, I got it remove from my credit report. Something that should had not been there to begin with.

My credit score on Equifax is not that good.  On Transunion is way better then Equifax. However, on Experian is way higher then Equifax and Transunion. I been reviewing my credit report and had stuff remove off the report. Fix other things and so on. However, the score does not move much. It seems I only get few ponits up. I really do not want to wait to get house. I will like to able to purchase one soon.

Why does score take so long to go up?

What drop my score a lot was remove. However it only went up a few points. Yet alone when it was reported it took a lot points away from me.

What is the reason why, it did not give me the points it took away, back? 

Can I rasie my score any faster? Is there any loans out there that will be able to help me? What is lowest score a lender will take?
Are ther any loans that are not score driven? When pulling a credit report, does anyone just use Experian or do a lender check all 3?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: WHAT MORE CAN I DO TO RASIE MY SCORE FAST

you almost never get back the same number of points that you lost...it's just how it is.  there's no secret way to get your scores up fast.  the only thing i can think of is to pay down any credit card debt you have, if any.  that helps your score quickly, but only if you had a lot of debt to pay down.

Message 2 of 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: WHAT MORE CAN I DO TO RASIE MY SCORE FAST

Lenders will check all three scores and take the middle one. It seems that a middle score of 620 is pretty much the standard right now for a mortgage but different lenders will have their own criteria.

From a BK years ago to:
8/09 TU-765 EQ- 783
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Credit Problems Which Is Worse?
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.