Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY?

tag
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

WHY?

Just checked out True Credit (curiosity was killing me) and the scores are 50 points lower than my FICO scores. What's up ? Does anyone know why they would be sooo different?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHY?

TrueCredit uses a different formula. I've seen spreads as great as 110 points, so yours is nothing unusual.
Message 2 of 10
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

Thanks.... does that mean I shouldn't be worried? Only worry about the myfico scores and nothing else? That would be great. They are steady. Just need other opinions as the other #s bring me down Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Gotagoal wrote:
Thanks.... does that mean I shouldn't be worried? Only worry about the myfico scores and nothing else? That would be great. They are steady. Just need other opinions as the other #s bring me down Smiley Sad

Only concern yourself with your FICO scores, the others are meaningless.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

FAKOS mean nothing. The only score you need to be concerned with is your FICO. This is the score that most lenders use. Besides, once your FICO is in a great place, you will be in a good position all around. Focus on FICO
Message 5 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goes to show that TC scores are useless. All three of my TC fako scores are 100+ points higher than my Fico scores. I have to admit, I like the fako scores better. But they don't help.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My FAKOs have been in desperate need of Prozac for quite some time now. Not that they really matter anyway...
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Buying TC for the FAKOs is like booking an airline flight for the meal.

Message 9 of 10
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My FAKOs have been in desperate need of Prozac for quite some time now. Not that they really matter anyway...

Someone honest enough to admit he even looks. LOL.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.