cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY?

Regular Contributor

WHY?

Just checked out True Credit (curiosity was killing me) and the scores are 50 points lower than my FICO scores. What's up ? Does anyone know why they would be sooo different?
9 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: WHY?

TrueCredit uses a different formula. I've seen spreads as great as 110 points, so yours is nothing unusual.
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Regular Contributor

Thanks.... does that mean I shouldn't be worried? Only worry about the myfico scores and nothing else? That would be great. They are steady. Just need other opinions as the other #s bring me down Smiley Sad
Moderator Emeritus

Gotagoal wrote:
Thanks.... does that mean I shouldn't be worried? Only worry about the myfico scores and nothing else? That would be great. They are steady. Just need other opinions as the other #s bring me down Smiley Sad

Only concern yourself with your FICO scores, the others are meaningless.
Frequent Contributor

FAKOS mean nothing. The only score you need to be concerned with is your FICO. This is the score that most lenders use. Besides, once your FICO is in a great place, you will be in a good position all around. Focus on FICO
Moderator Emeritus

New Contributor

Goes to show that TC scores are useless. All three of my TC fako scores are 100+ points higher than my Fico scores. I have to admit, I like the fako scores better. But they don't help.
Valued Contributor

My FAKOs have been in desperate need of Prozac for quite some time now. Not that they really matter anyway...
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
My FAKOs have been in desperate need of Prozac for quite some time now. Not that they really matter anyway...

Someone honest enough to admit he even looks. LOL.