Regular Contributor
Gotagoal

WHY?

Just checked out True Credit (curiosity was killing me) and the scores are 50 points lower than my FICO scores. What's up ? Does anyone know why they would be sooo different?
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

Re: WHY?

TrueCredit uses a different formula. I've seen spreads as great as 110 points, so yours is nothing unusual.
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Regular Contributor
Gotagoal

Thanks.... does that mean I shouldn't be worried? Only worry about the myfico scores and nothing else? That would be great. They are steady. Just need other opinions as the other #s bring me down :smileysad:
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Gotagoal wrote:
Thanks.... does that mean I shouldn't be worried? Only worry about the myfico scores and nothing else? That would be great. They are steady. Just need other opinions as the other #s bring me down :smileysad:

Only concern yourself with your FICO scores, the others are meaningless.
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Frequent Contributor
cfstr1

FAKOS mean nothing. The only score you need to be concerned with is your FICO. This is the score that most lenders use. Besides, once your FICO is in a great place, you will be in a good position all around. Focus on FICO
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

New Contributor
cbjn1103

Goes to show that TC scores are useless. All three of my TC fako scores are 100+ points higher than my Fico scores. I have to admit, I like the fako scores better. But they don't help.
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

My FAKOs have been in desperate need of Prozac for quite some time now. Not that they really matter anyway...
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie
Senior Contributor
smallfry

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
My FAKOs have been in desperate need of Prozac for quite some time now. Not that they really matter anyway...

Someone honest enough to admit he even looks. LOL.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}