Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting game

tag
buckeyelady84
Contributor

Waiting game

My Fico scores are currently EQ 555 and TU 569. I have 4 charge-offs aging off this year.  I am hoping for a large score boost. I have paid my SL, CC, and car loan on time  all 2012. I opened the car loan and CC in Jan 2012.  I am working on removing 2011 medical debts-Paid. Any guesses on my score boost? My SL have been current for 2  yrs.             

I have 120 day lates before 2010 on SL. How much are these hurting me?

Starting 8/12 EQ- 522, TU 542. Current 5/14 EQ-664 TU-686 EX-unk
Goal to keep building up my credit.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Waiting game

The 120 day lates are certainly hurting your FICO® score, but it's hard to predict how much your score will improve after the CO accounts fall off. I would recommend sending GW requests on all of your lates if you haven't already.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Waiting game

@pizzadude wrote:
The 120 day lates are certainly hurting your FICO® score, but it's hard to predict how much your score will improve after the CO accounts fall off. I would recommend sending GW requests on all of your lates if you haven't already.

+1 

120 day lates are a major negative that can take 5-7 years before you notice much score improvement from those late payments.

Also agree its hard to predict since you have other major negatives still on your reports. 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.