Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Fico

tag
arrazola_a
Valued Member

Walmart Fico

So I applied at walmart a couple weeks ago and they gave me a CL of 150$ I called and requested a cli to match what my other ge card was. Anyway the said sorry we cant blah blah. i checked out the letter and it says i have multiple accounts not paid as agreed and missed payment too recent or unknown. My one and only late payment was in October 2012. I was furious and decided to buy the transunion here on myfico(what they pulled) and it only shows the one missed payment from october. All five of my accounts are currently paid as agreed according to the report i just bought?? Is walmart screwing with me !!!???

Starting Score : 525
Current Score : EQ 673 TU 652 EX 673
Goal Score : 750 Across
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Walmart Fico

@arrazola_a wrote:

So I applied at walmart a couple weeks ago and they gave me a CL of 150$ I called and requested a cli to match what my other ge card was. Anyway the said sorry we cant blah blah. i checked out the letter and it says i have multiple accounts not paid as agreed and missed payment too recent or unknown. My one and only late payment was in October 2012. I was furious and decided to buy the transunion here on myfico(what they pulled) and it only shows the one missed payment from october. All five of my accounts are currently paid as agreed according to the report i just bought?? Is walmart screwing with me !!!???

Your TU report is clean except the one missed pyt? No collections, charge-offs etc?

Message 2 of 3
arrazola_a
Valued Member

Re: Walmart Fico

Yes clean only exception is the 30 day late from Oct 2012. Should I call walmart and ask them why it says multiple accounts not paid as agreed or will they not know? Thank

Starting Score : 525
Current Score : EQ 673 TU 652 EX 673
Goal Score : 750 Across
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.