Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart reporting

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Walmart reporting

I must say I have little patience lol. I am waiting patiently for my Walmart card to update, my statement cut 3/13/18 so I hoping I see something by the end of this week but hate waiting Smiley LOL. But I am very curious since I got the only collection off my reports and my CL with them increase from 700 to 3000, I am looking forward and hoping it is a nice bump in score with EQ and TUSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart reporting

My Walmart usually posts to the CRA's around 5 days after the statement cuts.

Message 2 of 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

5 days darn LOL Oh well we shall see if so then next week it is.

Thanks

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmomwrote:

5 days darn LOL Oh well we shall see if so then next week it is.

Thanks

It may not take the 5 full days, sometimes it's quicker.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

So are you waiting or score upate through your Walmart account, or are you going for a greater CLI?

Message 5 of 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I got a nice CLI last month waiting for that new limit to report to the big three.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see.  Is there a reason why you are anxious for that to happen?  Will it result in a utilization drop?  Are you planning CLIs on other accounts and you want those creditors to be able to see your new limit?

Message 7 of 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

My utilization will drop and I am just curious what this and the recent collection that was removed will do to EQ and TU. I hit the 700 with EXP so hoping these come close to that as well. I dont plan on applying for anything else for quite some time. just want decent scoresSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.