cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to get scores from this site, which one do I choose?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Want to get scores from this site, which one do I choose?

Want  to get scores and monitoring from both CRA's....don't have lots to spend.  Which do I choose.  I was going to get the FICO monitoring but that only does TU.  Would like EQ as well.....any advice?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

Re: Want to get scores from this site, which one do I choose?

If you're getting scores you should get both TU and EQ here, google for MyFICO discount codes and you could save a bunch.  If you're looking for a credit monitoring service, well there are better and more cost effective services available than what's offered here.  Certain ones even allow daily pulls of your reports.  Search the forums for credit monitoring and you should be able to pull up lots of information.  Just remember that the credit monitoring services are just for monitoring your reports, the scores and much of the advice giving are worthless.
Message 2 of 3
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Want to get scores from this site, which one do I choose?

Money tight? Pull EQ and TU 2 times each year. That is really enough. Don't get into the habit of monthly pulls. Cannot afford it right? Forget Score Watch. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.