Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was I just "re-bucketed"?

tag
tbrooks
Valued Member

Re: Was I just "re-bucketed"?

crazy my score would drop with taking to collections off, and nothing else changing on my reports.there has to be a reason to loose points when you loose a collection, even if several still remain. maybe its the dates of the collections that were hurting me. they were more recent, thus why i was able to get them removed after paying them. i think the remainder are from 2006 back to 2004  

my util was high, but ive missed work since feb after having foot surgery. ill be going back to work this week, and my monthy average salary is 5600-6000 so paying 350 towards my overdraft protection will not be an issue. i have also just opened a savings account at a local CU and will get a secured card once a portion of my paycheck is direct deposited into the account. or if my score will jump enough with just paying my credit line down to 0, the loan officer told me the score i needed to get an unsecured card through their bank.

other than that, ill owe no one, and be completely debt free. i just fear moving up to a good number only to be dropped once the baddies fall off. that would be aweful if its during a time when im about to use my better credit score to obtain a loan.

TU-DEC-2010-697
EQ-DEC-2010-684
EX-DEC-2010-707

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.