cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are misjudging institutional risk parameters!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: We are misjudging institutional risk parameters!

"C puts most of his expenses one his credit card and makes the minimum payment every month....

They both have excellent credit and exhibit good debt management habits,"

I don't know anyone that would consider C to be exhibiting good debt management habits.... Perhaps you should carefully reread what you have written and come up with a better illustration of your point.

Message 11 of 13
HiLine
Blogger

@Anonymous wrote:

"C puts most of his expenses one his credit card and makes the minimum payment every month....

I don't know anyone that would consider C to be exhibiting good debt management habits.... Perhaps you should carefully reread what you have written and come up with a better illustration of your point.

When you're making installment loan payments, unless you're paying above the designated monthly amount, you are paying the minimum too. I'd say that's pretty good.

Message 12 of 13
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

When you're making installment loan payments, unless you're paying above the designated monthly amount, you are paying the minimum too. I'd say that's pretty good.

Especially useful when establishing relationship with new card/bank, and you have extended period of 0% apr on purchases (though I do make more than the min payment). Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.