Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird 11 point discrepancy, all Fico 08

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Weird 11 point discrepancy, all Fico 08

@Hokies2379 wrote:

This continues to happen.  Everywhere else that I get my 08 shows an 11 point increase over what myfico shows.  I've even messed with the system, paid for a report to manually update the score at Myfico and it matches the other places for 1 day...and then, like clockwork, it randomly has that 11 point decrease.

3 months of this now.  What a weird glitch in myfico.  I had stopped paying attention to it, but it just REALLY gets annoying.

My Barclays TU score shows 749, and my actual as of 3 days ago is 793. And as far as MyFico goes, this is what I was dealing with until I dumped them:

Message 21 of 22
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Re: Weird 11 point discrepancy, all Fico 08

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hokies2379 wrote:

This continues to happen.  Everywhere else that I get my 08 shows an 11 point increase over what myfico shows.  I've even messed with the system, paid for a report to manually update the score at Myfico and it matches the other places for 1 day...and then, like clockwork, it randomly has that 11 point decrease.

3 months of this now.  What a weird glitch in myfico.  I had stopped paying attention to it, but it just REALLY gets annoying.

My Barclays TU score shows 749, and my actual as of 3 days ago is 793. And as far as MyFico goes, this is what I was dealing with until I dumped them:

Well yeah, that's way worse than mine! haha

Yeah, I only use Myfico now for mortgage scores (gearing up for a house) but it is just tough to see that 11 point error stare me in the face every time I log in, especially considering who actually runs the service.  Glitchy, glitchy, glitchy.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.