Frequent Contributor
tonyjones

Re: Wells Fargo Experian Score vs myfico score purchased here?

nvrgvupnvrsrndr wrote:
Wells Fargo has been offering me a credit card for several months now. I transferred an auto loan to them late last year due to being offered a lower interest rate so I have an established relationship. Filled out the app on-line and instant approval for $2k. Pretty disappointed with the initial CL but with all of my new accounts over the last 2 months I knew the inquiries would effect me. What I was most surprised with the Experian score they provided. 40 pts different than my score here? Does anyone know if they use a different scoring model? Obviously, there's something different. Anyone with similar experience?

What was your Wells Fargo Experian Score vs. MyFico Experian Score, can you post actual numbers?

TU98 (MyFico) - 670 - 09/03/2013
EXP (MyFico) - 614 - 09/04/2013
EQ (MyFico) - 634 - 09/04/2013

Goal scores: 750+ (all 3)

Your credit score: 602
Scoring system name: Card Acquisition Risk Score
Date calculated: 10/8/2013
Source: Chase Bank USA, N.A.
Scores calculated using this source can range from a low of 250 to a high of 900 (higher scores are better).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+