Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo FICO

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Wells Fargo FICO

I haven't seen any mention of it, but noticed that Wells Fargo apparently has updated the customer FICO score from EX 2 to EX 9.

wells-fargo.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo FICO

Interesting..... mine has not updated from December yet, but they supply me with EQ 5 score. I have savings plus 2 WF National Financial Bank cards ( Honda and Outdoor Solutions). 

Message 2 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Whoa!  That's neat.

I knew they were offering EX v2 of some flavor previously but since I was getting the classic one from NASA anyway I didn't really bother... but I'd be interested in a EX FICO 9 score to pretty much complete the trifecta of classic scores on the only bureau I care about, or more to the point, the only bureau seemingly every lender wants to pull for me.

Ah well, not going to pull the trigger anytime soon, prepping for a possible move early next year is more important.

        
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like Wells Fargo is either in the process of rolling out the FICO 9 scores or it's only for some customers.  I double checked the score I'm getting from them and it's currently still a EX 2.

WF.PNG

Message 4 of 5
BabyBlue
New Contributor

Thanks for the info, OP! I checked my app and indeed I have been upgraded to FICO 9. My only Wells Fargo account is a one year old mortgage. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.