cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo loan is penalizing my credit score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo loan is penalizing my credit score?

and so with the CFL aspect in mind...

it seems that the fact that 100% of my installment loans are CFL's now is what hurt me so bad.  if i had another loan all of a sudden my scores might go up.  time to get a car!  haha

Message 11 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

yes, i know the FICO 08 isn't used by mortgage leders, I was just using it as a benchmark since all three credit agencies show that on MyFICO.  Currently only 2/3 of them report a mortgage score.  However, like you said, my mortgage scores appear to be higher than my FICO 08's, so that's encouraging!

Thanks for the re-assurance about what i've been doing.  it's not a good feeling to be taking 'stabs in the dark' in an effort to improve something very important, only to find out you potentially messed up something big time. 

Actually all 3 on the 3B report now have the associated mortgage scores.   Has been that way for the last two weeks.

        
Message 12 of 14
rcpq

What is a 3B report? Is the score on this web site" My Fico" what big bank lenders use? Is there another thread that explains all of this? All of my scores are in the 740 range, I am working hard to get out from under, it seems EQ dings me everytime I have a loan decrease. Thanks n advance.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rcpq wrote:

What is a 3B report? Is the score on this web site" My Fico" what big bank lenders use? Is there another thread that explains all of this? All of my scores are in the 740 range, I am working hard to get out from under, it seems EQ dings me everytime I have a loan decrease. Thanks n advance.

Three bureau. Yes, the scores on this site are what big lenders use. EQ is weird about balances; most of us see the same thing you're seeing.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.