cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I expect? Need some opinions/advice!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What can I expect? Need some opinions/advice!!!!

So currently I have 17 open accounts NEVER LATE/PAYS AS AGREED

Avg. Age of Acct. is 4 years

I had 4 baddies reporting from years ago.

2 of them are going to fall off next month

Two Vol. Repo that was 7 years ago when I was laid off.  Basically I had 2 vehicles that I gave back because I simply couldn't afford the payments.   I will still have 2 medical collections left on my report, but will these 2 repo's falling off give me a big boost?  I have heard that because I will still have 2 medical collections remaining that I might not see the boost I want and I have also heard that a repo falling off is a HUGE DEAL.  Anyone have a for sure for sure for sure answer?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: What can I expect? Need some opinions/advice!!!!

All we can say is that fewer derogs on your reports is better but not as good as no derogs.  For the medical collections Google whychat's HIPAA method and see if it can help.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What can I expect? Need some opinions/advice!!!!

Credit is never for sure for sure fore sure. There are so many things that go into a score and everyone will have different results. As long as there are still bad items there, the possibility of no score increase or just a very small one still exists.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.