Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do guess my FICO's to be?

tag
StartinOver
Frequent Contributor

What do guess my FICO's to be?

I pulled my EQ credit report from myfico about 10 days ago. It still listed a baddie that should have dropped off in February. Today I pulled my fako's and reports from CCT and it does not show the baddie. 1) you think it disappeared or just that CCT does not show it?

Right before the end of Februay I brought down my approximately 60% utilization down to zero.  It has not yet affected my reports yet. In fact it reported those as a little bit higher because of the timing.

I have my last baddie of a medical $200 which should fall off before April.

I may be having my score pulled for a mortgage any time now, depends if I get to make an offer.

I am hoping my EQ Fico goes over 700 and at least 720. I last noticed last year  that my TU Fico was running a little bit lower than the Plus Score Fako. 2) What do you think my FICO scores might be now? 3) What do you guess they might go up to after reporting the zero balances?

Here is what I gather my percentages are right now on Plus Scoring System before my zero utilization reports:

FAKOS: EQ=710, 43.9% good; EQ=715, 46.44% good; TU=674 34.67% fair

I was laid off for almost 8 months last year and have just been working now again for 4 months. This job is considered very stable for this community. I am not wanting to wait longer because I have found a $70k house and get first shot at it, it is a good buy that will go fast.

Comments anyone?

4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What do guess my FICO's to be?

YMMV. There are too many variables to take a guess. I've seen some post that their very last baddie fell off and they gained anywhere from 20-70 on a 7 year old CA. But many variables are in play like overall history, age of baddie, type of baddie, reporting status, scoring bucket, etc. Certainly util would be a big deal too if it reported at or near $0.

If it were me, I'd pull now only because I would want to know the scoring impact. Leading up to our mortgage, I think I was pulling TU and EQ for both of us weekly.

Message 2 of 3
StartinOver
Frequent Contributor

Re: What do guess my FICO's to be?

Here is what I gather my percentages are right now on Plus Scoring System before my zero utilization reports:

FAKOS: EX=710, 43.9% good; EQ=715, 46.44% good; TU=674 34.67% fair

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*

They pulled my credit today and here is how it compares before the rescore that will show zero balances, and before the last baddie falls off:

Score: 693 Source: Equifax

Score: 690 Source: TransUnion

Score: 666 Source: Experian

One thing that was surprising was that TU was my middle score rather than my low score. This was possibly because they are using o4, I think. (I was expecting worse, around 644.) So -

My Plus Scores vs FICO:

EQ: 715 = 693 FICO EFX FACTABeacon5.0 (which was EQ's FICO of 696)

TU: 674 = 690 FICO TU FICORiskScoreClassic04

EX: 710 = 666 FICO XPN FairIsaac (V2)

I can't do a rescore until after Friday, as I just used a card to pay a bill until Friday payday when I zero it out again, sigh... This is my first time getting this far trying to do a mortgage, so I have several more documents to get before they will even allow me to submit an offer. I was probably the first one to see the house the first day it hit the market, but I hope I don't lose out in the mean time!

I want to thank those regulars who contribute to these boards. Without them giving their time here we would not have the valuable resources we have which have encouraged me to diligently work on credit repair these last couple of years and get to where I now am (so very close to the 700 club!). I hope to reach the 700 club next week on 2 or 3 of them!

4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.