cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think the score change will be?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you think the score change will be?

my experian score was at 595, we paid down our dell balance from 997 to 196 and removed me as an au on a cap 1 card that had 2 30 days lates and 2 60 day lates in 2008 and the score went up to 603. Not as much as I wanted, but then I got some good new that my newest collection from january 2009 with a balance of 0 ( we pif'd) just got removed today. What do you think the score changed to?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: What do you think the score change will be?

Where did you get the June EX score?

If it wasn't from a mortgage lender, or from PSECU (a Pennsylvania credit union), then it's a FAKO. No telling what your real EX FICO was.

Where did you get your EQ and TU scores?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do you think the score change will be?

My mortgage loan officer pulled my credit report. I also just signed up with freecreditreport.com so I can pull my experian report as much I want. I know that their score is a fako and as of today the fako score is saying 610.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.