cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What experian score model is myfico using?

tag
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What experian score model is myfico using?

@tieton wrote:

Revelate, that is exactly what I was concerned about! And my suspicion.  I just paid my cards down to a total Util of 16% last week and it still says "No revolving activity," even after the reports have updated. I disputed both cards about a year ago, merely because the balances hadn't been updated or were reporting wrong for a couple of months. Since then the tradelines have tracked with that AID code in the comments. I tried to remedy this by writing Cap One a couple of weeks ago. They sent me a letter back saying that "The high balance has been verified, and that they will go ahead and add a Customer Disputes Information comments on the accounts. I just literally laughed outloud and shook my head. I wanted the flag or comments erased! I then emailed Cap One through my account, and got an email back saying all GW requests should be sent in writing and gave the address. LOL Not sure where to go from here. Contact Cap One in person or contact the bureaus to have the comments erased or otherwise unflagged?

Well, there's the culprit. I would simply email the capital one executive office and tell them about your issue. They should be able to help you get those marks removed.

Message 11 of 13
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@tieton wrote:

Revelate, that is exactly what I was concerned about! And my suspicion.  I just paid my cards down to a total Util of 16% last week and it still says "No revolving activity," even after the reports have updated. I disputed both cards about a year ago, merely because the balances hadn't been updated or were reporting wrong for a couple of months. Since then the tradelines have tracked with that AID code in the comments. I tried to remedy this by writing Cap One a couple of weeks ago. They sent me a letter back saying that "The high balance has been verified, and that they will go ahead and add a Customer Disputes Information comments on the accounts. I just literally laughed outloud and shook my head. I wanted the flag or comments erased! I then emailed Cap One through my account, and got an email back saying all GW requests should be sent in writing and gave the address. LOL Not sure where to go from here. Contact Cap One in person or contact the bureaus to have the comments erased or otherwise unflagged?

Grin, that we can help with actually as people have to get disputes removed before going through the mortgage process... and as such we have a handy thread written by one of our mortgage experts!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/Best-Way-to-Remove-quot-Account-In-Dispute-quot-for-M...

        
Message 12 of 13
tieton
New Contributor

Perfect! Thanks for the help guys. This was getting so aggravating. It was just recently I started to realize what the issue may be and then not being able to get it corrected. I will go about it per the mortage expert's write up!

Starting Score (FICO): 420s (OUCH!) across the board. 2/2010 mortgage lender pull. Needless to say, didn't get approved.
Current Score (FICO 11/11/14): EX 709, EQ 696, TU 724
Goal Score: 720+ for EQ AND EX!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.