Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happen to my Experian Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What happen to my Experian Score

I bought an Experian score and the score came back as a 634. A month later the score expired and I couldn't see it any more. I went to Experian.com and bought there score watch and to my surprise my score was a 584. My Chapter 13 has been discharged. Why was MyFico Score and there site score so different. That's about a 50 point difference. Thanks Robert
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What happen to my Experian Score

You can not buy a FICO score directly from Experian- it's a FAKO score

blkbishop86 wrote:
I bought an Experian score and the score came back as a 634. A month later the score expired and I couldn't see it any more. I went to Experian.com and bought there score watch and to my surprise my score was a 584. My Chapter 13 has been discharged. Why was MyFico Score and there site score so different. That's about a 50 point difference. Thanks Robert

Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: What happen to my Experian Score

@Anonymous wrote:

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.