Valued Member
songman50

Re: What is least exspensive way to check my 3 FICO scores again?

Thanks.  What's CIC and where do I go?
Valued Member
songman50

Thanks, I'll try that.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

songman50 wrote:
Thanks.  What's CIC and where do I go?

Senior Contributor
smallfry

mwo1 worked for a 20% discount for me last night. As far as economizing and keeping abreast of your score I think you can get away for under $100 yearly. Get the Equifax Score package from gulfcoastal I believe for $6. You get a full Eq report with your true FICO score. It also entitles you to another score pull. Do that three times a year unless you are totally obsessed. You can get three reports per year from myfico experian and Transunion for $25 bucks for the two. Three times a year should probably be sufficient esp if you space the Eq score pulls. $100 out the door per year.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+