cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Experian score offered by Discover?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the Experian score offered by Discover?

I just got a Discover More card and see that for $8/month, I can get Experian scores.  I thought that the only way to get EX was through sweettalking lenders into showing yours or becoming a friend of PA parks? would this be a FAKO EX?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the Experian score offered by Discover?

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got a Discover More card and see that for $8/month, I can get Experian scores.  I thought that the only way to get EX was through sweettalking lenders into showing yours or becoming a friend of PA parks? That's the only way to get an EX FICO score.  would this be a FAKO EX?  Yeppers.

Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I forgot to post back here, but I updated the CMS Guide to reflect that the service is offered via one of EX's services (similar to freecreditscore.com). Same benefits anyway. The score is a FAKO called a PLUS score. In fact, a brief video played showing a lady talking about the service and she slips in that it is a PLUS score.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh - It's a PLUS.  Well, that's a definite minus.  Smiley Wink

So, mordant (and welcome, btw) - Here's another thread from today which speaks to the significant difference between  PLUS and FICO scores.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.