Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is...

What's a FAKO score? is it different then FICO score? im confused... and where can i find my real FICO score?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
anderl
Frequent Contributor

Re: What is...

Your FAKO score is the score that EXPERIAN provides-your FICO score is available from both EQUIFAX  AND TRANSUNION,both of which are available from this site,MY FICO.

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 2 of 4
ForceMd
Valued Member

A FICO score is a score that is generated using one of the prepriatory score calulation systems developed by Fair Isaac Corperation (Now officially known as FICO). Since a large majority of banks/lenders (all?) use some version of Fair Isaac's FICO scoring algorithm to generate consumer credit scores, any score that is offered by any other company that does not use the Fair Isaac system is dubbed a 'FAKO'.

Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Here is a good thread talking about FICO's vs. FAKO's.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.