cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the earliest you can get a score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the earliest you can get a score?

It has been almost three months since my wife got a credit card, and has no credit score yet. I know everything says six months, but our loan officer said he saw them show up in three months. Anyone see anything like that?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What's the earliest you can get a score?

@Anonymous wrote:
It has been almost three months since my wife got a credit card, and has no credit score yet. I know everything says six months, but our loan officer said he saw them show up in three months. Anyone see anything like that?

Not unless they had something else on the report or it was something other than FICO.

Why not add her as an AU if you have a good tradeilne to donate?

        
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would if I could, but my only tradeline longer is because of a school loan that is paid off.
Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Other than that, just may have to ride it out until that time comes. There isn't any rush or anything for this to hsppen sooner is there?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.