cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the Hell happend to Myfico EX score?

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

What the Hell happend to Myfico EX score?

I just pulled my EX fico score and about had a coronary.   It dropped from 842 to 798.  I have done nothing different from last month to this month.  I only have one item in the "whats hurting your score" column.  This item states that "my FIRST revolving account was opened 5 yrs and 2 months ago, which is not true.   In the "whats helping your score" column  it states that i have a long credit history with my oldest account being 22 yrs and 2 months, which is correct.  These people are truly schizophrenic.  It took me years to get to 842, and it's gone over night. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What the Hell happend to Myfico EX score?

Strange, I'd do an incredibly careful read on the report and compare it to last one.

Shouldn't stress too much about it anyway, anything north of 760 is irrelevant other than bragging rights I suppose.  798 is still a magnificent score, and even getting to 850 won't improve your life or credit any.

        
Message 2 of 3
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Re: What the Hell happend to Myfico EX score?

Correct Revelate. Any score over 760 will get you the best mortage and credit card rates possible!. It's just nice to be above the minimum so minor changes won't drop you below that threshold.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.