k90

What would happen to my score?

Used to check only EQ score and it was 779 for the last 2 months. CA placed a collection this week for a 2003 rent and I'm going to DV it. I'm confident it's a mistake from the leasing company. Never checked TU and EX scores before. Pulled both yesterday, TU:669 and EX:637. Both TU and EX show the Collection account while EQ does not and that may be the reason its above 700?

While I do DV and dispute with CA it may take months, what would happen to my scores will it go down further below 600s, that's my main worry now.
Established Contributor
granny031350

Re: What would happen to my score?

well it will drop and probably by a lot.  some here have said 90 points is a possibility.
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Re: What would happen to my score?

Oww. Definitely. Fresh collections can drop the score easy 30-90 points. :smileysad: Need to have it removed, just not paid/satisfied.
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+