Established Member
faiths13

When do CC's report to CRA's?

Is there a way to know when a CC company will report to the CRA's? I read somewhere they report on the statement date. Is that true?

New Contributor
kisbel65

Re: When do CC's report to CRA's?

I like to know as well. I just got a cc for a toll violation (I completely forgot about this) and was wondering if they will report to cra. It is only for 14.06. I had heard that anything under 50 was not reported. I just got the letter and will pay right away. I ran Equifax and it has not shown up.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: When do CC's report to CRA's?

[ Edited ]

Most all CCs report the balance you have on the statement date (same as on the bill) and will report that within a few days following that statement date. Not all 3 CRAs will update the same time. There are also some CCs that don't always follow the [unwritten] rule and update mid-cycle.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+