cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do credit card companies report

tag
misgiglee1

When do credit card companies report

My parents added me to a couple of their credit cards. I have been watching my credit score, but it hasn't changed. They did this about Feb. 20th. Should my credit report changed by now?

I have a score of 520 right now. I am trying to buy a home and need at least a 640. My parents added me to a couple of their cards about a month ago, but my credit hasn't changed. I need help
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: When do credit card companies report

Added you as an AU?  Not all AUs report.

Have them call the CCC and find out if and when they will report.

Message 2 of 6
misgiglee1

As an AU. They put my wife on there cards before me and they both report on hers. So wouldn't that mean they will report on all?

I have a score of 520 right now. I am trying to buy a home and need at least a 640. My parents added me to a couple of their cards about a month ago, but my credit hasn't changed. I need help
Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@misgiglee1 wrote:

As an AU. They put my wife on there cards before me and they both report on hers. So wouldn't that mean they will report on all?

Were both AUs added on the same day?

When was the statement date?

Message 4 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 5 of 6
DRE123

I have capital one and the report on the 22 I believe and usually my fico shows the update right about that time also.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.