misgiglee1

When do credit card companies report

My parents added me to a couple of their credit cards. I have been watching my credit score, but it hasn't changed. They did this about Feb. 20th. Should my credit report changed by now?

I have a score of 520 right now. I am trying to buy a home and need at least a 640. My parents added me to a couple of their cards about a month ago, but my credit hasn't changed. I need help
guiness56

Re: When do credit card companies report

Added you as an AU?  Not all AUs report.

Have them call the CCC and find out if and when they will report.

misgiglee1

As an AU. They put my wife on there cards before me and they both report on hers. So wouldn't that mean they will report on all?

I have a score of 520 right now. I am trying to buy a home and need at least a 640. My parents added me to a couple of their cards about a month ago, but my credit hasn't changed. I need help
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

misgiglee1 wrote:

As an AU. They put my wife on there cards before me and they both report on hers. So wouldn't that mean they will report on all?

Were both AUs added on the same day?

When was the statement date?

guiness56

DRE123

I have capital one and the report on the 22 I believe and usually my fico shows the update right about that time also.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+