cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does your FICO score from Citi update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When does your FICO score from Citi update?

Is it the same time every month for you and if so when?  When I asked CS they said it updates at the "beginning of the month for everyone" but I would have thought it follows the statement closing date, or something specific to the actual account.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When does your FICO score from Citi update?

Mine flips to the new score at the beginning of the month, shows 'Your FICO Score as of x/22', and has the statement cut on the 20th.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine flips to the new score at the beginning of the month, shows 'Your FICO Score as of x/22', and has the statement cut on the 20th.

Gotcha, so it's generating your score 2 days after your statement cuts, but not providing it to you until the beginning of the month?  When you say the beginning of the month are you talking specifically the 1st, or does that date fluctuate a bit in either direction?

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't check daily, so I can't be too precise. I checked today; still no update. I'll check on Sunday and let you know what happens if there hasn't been a definitive answer.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, thanks.  Maybe the CS person was actually right on this one if everyone generally sees the update around the beginning of the month.  I would have thought it was based on statement cut date similar to Amex for example, but perhaps not.

Message 5 of 15
Poppa
Established Contributor

I get my updated score 2 weeks after it updates on the 22nd. 

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 6 of 15
Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

Thanks I was wondering about this also
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is looking pretty likely; no update today. I'll drop another line when it finally does.

Message 8 of 15
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Cool, thanks.  Maybe the CS person was actually right on this one if everyone generally sees the update around the beginning of the month.  I would have thought it was based on statement cut date similar to Amex for example, but perhaps not.

BBS - My Fico 9 Bankcard score from Citi "refreshes" at the beginning of each month (did not update today - Sunday 10/1) so it may be the 1st or 2nd business day of the month.

Shown below are the reported pull dates from Citi. Clearly they would have pulled data for a 9/2017 score before now but, it does not show as of 10/1/2017.

28-Mar25-Apr23-May27-Jun25-Jul22-Aug
Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good info, thanks for that.  Equifax finally fixed my name on my credit report on the 27th, which no doubt is after when Citi would have attempted a pull, say between the 20th-25th.  I may have missed the boat again this month.  I've been working with the EO though to fix multiple issues with my account, so when I speak to them again this coming week assuming there still is no score generated I'll ask if they have any means of attempting a manual pull or having the system initiate another pull early for testing purposes.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.