Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the anniversary

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When is the anniversary

I have one card opened in June of last year and two opened in July.  I know the Fico takes a bump at the one year point my question is when is the one year popint.  I pulled the TU report and in the months reviewed each is different.  The one opened in May shows 11 reporting periods on Ex but only ten on TU.  Is the anniversay or twelve months for that card May or does it also have to report for June in order to qualify.  Curious because of the difference on the two bureaus.  What about EQ.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When is the anniversary

On my reports TU is pretty much always a month behind why that is I couldn't say. My EX report is always the first to update followed by EQ a few days later. It seems to me EX is quick to update reports which is nice just wish the others would do the same.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just anxious for these three cards to hit their one year mark so I can get that score boost. I have new ones that need the help.Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear ya! I am learning patience with this new hobby of mine...kinda reminds me of the Army days of hurry up and wait.Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

It is a rule that all credit gurus and the like be extremely impatient... LOL Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.