Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I go from here?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where do I go from here?

So Thanks to Robert EG and Lynette I decided to pursue GW letters for old medical collections and they were deleted. I paid off one CC and GW a utility collection that was deleted. I jumped pretty significantly in 3 weeks. I probably wouldn't have done anything about this had I not run across this website. I already have a house and a car and CC so I was just letting old dogs lie. It's actually been fun to do this and not really be dependent on a favorable outcome. Now it's a fun game to play and I'm hooked. So here is what I have in my understanding your score box:

Transunion]

You have a collection and a serious delinquency on your credit report. ...Ok this falls off in April

You've made heavy use of your available revolving credit. I only have 3 credit cards. Balance of 1942 on 2750 limit. 0 balance on other two. Paying it off this month.

You recently missed a payment. Sigh. Student loan should have been deferred in August. Reporting lates til December. Does that mean that they kept counting the August payment as late??!  I'm still stalking the bursar to see if he can assist/delete.

The balances on your non-mortgage credit accounts are too high. Does FICO count your student loans against you?!

Equifax]

You have a serious delinquency (60 days past due or greater) or a derogatory description on your credit report. I know!I know!

You've made heavy use of your available revolving credit. Balance of 1942 on 2750 limit. 0 balance on other two

You have too many credit accounts with balances. Student loans? Car $7000, Mortgage? What is it?

You've recently been looking for credit. AT&T ran for internet service. I was thinking about contacting them to remove it because I have an alert on my report and I left before giving authorization, but they still pulled. USBank pulled when I requested to move to an unsecured card.

I get positives for long account history and recent credit card use.

So to get to the 700+ club what else should I do other than paying off the balance on the card and trying to get those lates taken care of? Do I need another CC. I only have three $2750, 600, and 200 (GE cut me pretty bad)

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.